Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Top Ten Oktoberfest Songs-- Part 1

Well, a little late.  Use it to get ready for this fall.

Is it polka music?  No say the Germans who refer to it as oom-pah music (as do I).  easy to sing along to and upbeat.  I wonder how the American bandstand kids would rate it.

Of course, regardless, the "Ein Prosit" song has to be played at least every 10-15 songs.  That would be the toasting song.

here are the Top ten Songs.  I forgot to write down the source (probably toasting too much).

1.  I Salute You--  Ein Prosit  (I first heard it played by Der Dumpkoffs in Las Vegas.)
2.  The Flier Song--  Fliegerleid (Actually a kids' animal song.)
3.  Hey baby-If You'll be My Girl--  DJ Otzi, European version

Ein Prositing All the Way.  --RoadDog


YOU MIGHT BE A YANKEE IF:  You think more money should go to important scientific research at your university than to pay for the salary of the head football coach.

No comments: