Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Every Blooming THing-- Early June 2017


Right now the yard is a blaze of purple and white.  I have several hundred white daisies and a like number of wild purple tall phlox that are blooming.  In addition, my yellow mix and purple mix irises are also blooming.  I even have some white daisies out in the yard in a few locations.

The sunburst honeylocust trees are big time yellow and my Miss Kim lilacs are purple with all that delightful smell that they get.

I might even get to the point where I figure that I have finally finished getting the yard where I want it this summer-- after 25 years of working on it.

But, Probably Not.  --RoadDog

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

I really like my wildflower gardens too. Though it took me fifty years to get mine the way I wanted them...:)