Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, August 13, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!!! August 13 to 19: Rum Day Thursday


From the August 2018 Calendar.  ** Means it is one I'd drink to

AUGUST 13,  Monday:  Filet Mignon Day**  Boy, I'd eat that.--- Left Handers Day**  Try shaking hands with one.

AUGUST 14,  Tuesday:    Creamsicle Day**

AUGUST 15,  Wednesday    Relaxation Day**    I can relax to that.0---Lemon Merengue Pie Day**  For eating or in-the-face?

AUGUST 16,  Thursday--  Tell a Joke Day**  But I forget the punch line    Rum Day**   Time flies when you're having "rhum."

AUGUST 17,  Friday--  Thrift Shop Days**   It's like a treasure hunt.  You never know what you'll find.

AUGUST 18,  Saturday--  Fajita Day**  Just don't touch the plate.

AUGUST 19, Sunday--  Aviation Day**  I used to like to fly, but they just don't treat me right on the airlines anymore.    Soft Ice Cream Day**

Lots To Ponder Over.  RoadDog

HOW COME:  You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.  (I might add, this is especially true when you're retired.)



No comments: