Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 28, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!!! Dec. 24 to 30: Fruitcake Day!!


DECEMBER 24, MONDAY--  Christmas Eve**  Eggnog Day**  We had ours Monday.

DECEMBER 25, TUESDAY--  Christmas Day**  Pumpkin Pie Day**

DECEMBER 26, WEDNESDAY--  Candy Cane Day   Not too crazy about candy canes.

DECEMBER 27, THURSDAY--  Fruitcake Day**  I don't care what they say.  I love fruitcake, especially with whipped cream on it.

DECEMBER 28, FRIDAY--  Card Playing Day**  But I always lose at solitaire.

DECEMBER 29, SATURDAY--  Tick Tock Day  I won't celebrate it because time goes way too fast these days.  Didn't 2018 just start?  Being retired, I want time to go REAL slow.  It doesn't.

DECEMBER 30, SUNDAY--  Bacon Day**  Crispy, crispy, crispy!!

--RoadDog

No comments: