Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 13, 2018

WLS Top 40 for December 9, 1968-- Part 7: The Top Ten


The number behind the artist is how high it got on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

10.  STORMY--  Classics IV    #5
9.  BOTH SIDES NOW--  Judy Collins     #8
8.  WICHITA LINEMAN--  Glen Campbell    #3

7.  LOVE CHILD--  Diana Ross / Supremes      #1
6.  THINGS I'D LIKE TO SAY--  New Colony Six      #16
5.  I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE ME--  Bobby Vinton    #9
4.  CINNAMON--  Derek    #11

3.  ABRAHAM, MARTIN & JOHN--  Dion      #4
2.  FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE--  Stevie Wonder     #2
1.  I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE--  Marvin Gaye     #1

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I Bet You're Wondering How I Knew."  Answer below.  --RoadDog

PC INCORRECT CHRISTMAS SONGS:  "White Christmas"    Really, really racist


"I Heard It Through the Grapevine"

No comments: