Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, December 3, 2018

Take a Quiz on Illinois in Honor of Its Statehood Bicentennial


Go to December 3, 2018 Champaign-Urbana News-Gazette  "Bicentennial Celebration:  Take A Quiz" by Tom Kacich.

Here's your chance to show-off your Illinois knowledge.  But, I have to warn you, many of the questions are quite specific and probably easier to answer if you live around that area.  One was definitely a trick question.

I took the quiz and missed 1.2.7.9 and 12.

Like I said, this is a hard quiz.

I got one of the answers because I had seen a couple playing the roles of Abraham and Mary Lincoln yesterday at the McHenry County Civil War Round Table Christmas party.

Good Luck.  --RoadDuh

IT'S ALL IN THE NAME:  A sound stage technician's son who is named Mike.

No comments: