Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, September 3, 2007

At the Movies: "Superbad" and "The Bourne Ultimatum"


This past week, I saw two movies. Being retired, I can go to the matinees which suits me just fine. Cheaper prices and fewer people.

Wednesday, I saw "Superbad" at the McHenry Indoor Theater for $3. At one point, I was ready to ask for my money back and leave. It was just one swear word and sexual suggestion after another and this from high school kids, and what would have to be considered nerds as well.

I stayed, though, and it wasn't a bad show. I'd rename it "Nerds Do Well" though.

The two cops were absolutely hilarious though. If someone in the movies is in the know, they should make a movie just based on these two characters. I'd definitely go see it.

Friday, I went to see "The Bourne Ultimatum" at the Fox Lake Theater. Matinee price was $5. That was one major action show, but a bit confusing at first. And the camera work, with its constant flashing during the chases about wore my eyes out. Good movie, though.

So-So to "Superbad." Go See to "The Bourne Ultimatum." --RoadDog

No comments: