Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dadburn Big Oil's At It Again


I expected the price of gas to go up a bit over Labor Day weekend, and it did. Up to $2.99 (that's $2.98.9) and a few stations around the northwest suburbs by us had it at $2.99.9 (can anybody say $3). Hey, people are going places and there is money to be made.

However, I was more than shocked when gas prices jumped to $3.12 yesterday. And here I was expecting it to drop!!! Why did it go up? What was Big Oil's reason? I sure wish there was an "excuse" site that I could look at for the reason. Might just make for a good laugh.

My thought is that we will continue with expensive gas prices all fall and winter. I doubt that there will be a really big increase next spring and summer as it would be really bad for one of our political parties.

Just Love Paying $3+ for Gas. --RoadDog

No comments: