Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Carolina for Thanksgiving 2010-- Part 1

Again, it was a late start so I didn't get as far as I thought I would. Had I left at 6 am, I probably could have made it to Muncie, Indiana, so I could catch some of the NIU-Ball State football game, but when I didn't ;eave until 9 am.

Took 47 down to I-74, stopping in Yorkville, Illinois, at the McDonald's for a McRib meal. Love those McRibs!!

Listened to the Northern game and am happy to report a win and a clinching of the MAC West Division so a game at Ford Field in Detroit for the conference championship.

Gas in Crawfordsville, Indiana, was a low for the trip, $2.60 a gallon.

Stopped at Richmond, Indiana, for the night at the Days Inn and played NTN at Buffalo Wings & Rings and had their excellent gyros dinner.

Tomorrow, Ohio, West Virgina and Virginia. --RoadDog

No comments: