Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Them, Not Me: Thankfully About Over

We have, by my count, one more day where we have to be affronted with all this mudslinging that's been going on the last several months. I thought it was bad last year, but things have gone to the extreme.

If we slung this much mud last year, we have to sling that much plus this year.

If I could find a non-mudslinger, I'd vote for that person.

Right now, with the state of the economy and the United States, I've got a mind to vote for anyone who is not an incumbent.

To hear the different camps, everyone running is a crook, a criminal and not to be trusted. Evidently, they are right.

Two more days, Jack.

Where's Mickey Mouse When You Need Him? --RoadDog


MUSINGS FROM A CONFUSED MIND: One nice thing about egotists, they don't talk about other people.

No comments: