Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sure Been Enjoying It

The last three days we have had a bonus in the weather department. Every day in the upper 60s and sunny the first two, a bit cloudy today. Looks like we're going to lose it some starting tomorrow.

The net result is that very little got accomplished outside as I was too busy out OD (On Deck). Catching rays, listening to tunes and reading magazines. Almost like being out on the boat, only less bobbing up and down.

Yesterday, I went over to the Fox Lake McDonald's and had a McRib!!! And, I had it sitting out by the lagoon, something you just don't expect this time of the year. No boats out though. You can boat into this McD's. And, the seagulls were extremely appreciative with the pieces of fries I threw their way.

Then, I went over to the Mobil station in Ingleside and got one of my favorites, spiced pumpkin coffee, a delicious seasonal drink they only have for a few months. And, for about $1.30 for 20 ounces. try getting that at Fivebucks. I went over to the Fox Lake Lakefront Park and enjoyed it while looking out at Nippersink Lake and watching the fishermen.

Although not outside, today, on the way back from the doctor, I had praline pumpkin pancakes with pecans and whipped cream at IHOP. I strongly recommend it.

Can We Have Some More? Please? --RoadDog


SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: At my age, Happy Hour is a nap!

No comments: