Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, November 5, 2010

JSS: Round 2: Route 66 vs. Lincoln Highway-- CMA AWARDS-- Boat's Put Away-- Half Price Halloween Stuff

JSS-- Just Some Sruff


1. ROUND 2: ROUTE 66 AND LINCOLN HIGHWAY-- The second weekend of the IHSA Football Playoffs starts today. I have the Route 66 teams playing the Lincoln Highway for the state Road Championship.

Right now, Route 66 is leading 10-7 with the Lincoln taking the only head-to-head contest. But, last week, 66 started with 18 teams and Lincoln with 10.

You can follow on my Roadlog Blog: http://roaddogsroadlog.blogspot.com.


2. CMA AWARDS-- Going to go out and buy the new Jason Aldean CD today. Monday, I bought the new Trace Adkins and Brad Paisley double greatest hits CDs.

I am a big country music fan and am looking forward to the CMA Awards show next week.


3. BOAT'S PUT-AWAY-- Over the weekend, I got a call from Midwest Marine and they had finished the boat. Monday, I drove over and got it and took it over to Hebron, Illinois, to be put away for the winter.

The season is officially over. We started boating in 1985, so this was our 26th season.


4. HALF PRICE HALLOWEEN STUFF-- I've been out buying half price Halloween stuff since Monday. Hard to beat those prices. I've bought candy, candles, lights and other items so far.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: Young at heart...Slightly older in Other Places.

No comments: