Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Picks for This Year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2011-- Part 2

Second Pick: BON JOVI

Actually, just yesterday, I bought the newly released Bon Jovi Greatest Hits album at Target (which had a store bonus of two live songs. Just cost $10 also. Good price.

Again, one of those great groups with lots of hit songs. One of our favorite Chicagoland local bands, Soda, also does a fantastic medley of some of their songs.

From 1986 to 1993, this New Jersey band had an amazing string of eleven top 30 songs with nine Top Tens and 4 Number Ones.

#1 Livin' on a Prayer
#7 Wanted Dead or Alive
#1 Bad Medicine
#3 Born to Be My Baby
#1 I'll Be There for You
#7 Lay Your Hands on Me
#9 Living in Sin
#1 Blaze of Glory
#12 Miracle
#29 Keep the Faith
#10 Bed of Roses

Definitely a Deserving Group. RoadDog


SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: At my age, the only thing that gets hard are my arteries.

No comments: