Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Decision Made

OK, yesterday, I had a dilemma. To have or not have a Crawfish Tackle Box or McRib meal.

The old mouth was definitely salivating. Did I hear a bell somewhere?


HEADS OR TAILS?

Drove into Round Lake Beach and after paying my truck insurance, went to Popeye's. They were having a free crawfish tasting, but not advertising it. You got a small cup with three fried tails in it along with that great horseradish sauce. I was going to get the Crawfish Tackle Box anyway, but not going to pass up on FREE crawfish.

I bought the Crawfish Tackle Box Combo which comes with a heaping helping of tails and sauce, biscuit, fries and drink. That really filled me up, but then I saw they had fried sweet potato pie so had to get that for dessert. Anything sweet potato is a treat.


IT'S SLOW GOOD

After watching another fantastic Clint Eastwood movie, "Hereafter" at the Fox Lake Theatre, I went over to buddy Rick's and then we went to McDonald's on US-12 where we had.........McRIBS!! It comes as a sandwich for $2.49 or meal for $4.99: sandwich, fries and drink.

My taste buds immediately were in heaven.

So, my decision was to have both. I just couldn't wait another day. Not good for me, but really good for me.

Love Those McRibs!! --RoadDog


SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: In Dog Years...I'm Dead!!

No comments: