Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Them, Not Me: Big Time Gas Gouge Yesterday

I had noticed gas in Wisconsin was up to $2.90 Thursday, but in no way was prepared for the gouge here in northeastern Illinois yesterday.

Gas in Fox Lake went from $2.78 to $2.98 IN ONE DAY!!! That's a twenty cent spike in one day. What gives?

I heard someone say it is because the stock market went up a lot. That's ridiculous. Do we have to pull for the market to do badly so that we don't get jumped by Big Oil and the GRB Hedgie-Wedgies?

There is no excuse.

And, of course, when the current round of greed subsides, it will take stations two months to drop the 20 cents. Let's see, one day to go up 20 cents. Two months to drop 20 cents.

Something Ain't Right.

Something Stinks in Denmark, Or Is It the US? --RoadDog


SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: I'm speeding, officer, because I have to get there before I forget where I'm going.

No comments: