Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 3, 2010

JSS: Ron Santo-- Outside Christmas Lights-- Inside Christmas Lights-- NIU Game

JSS: Just Some Stuff.


1. RON SANTO-- In honor of Ron Santo, today I am going to do something I said I'd never do until the Cubs play in a World Series...and that is wear my Cubs hat. I make it a rule not to wear Cub stuff because of their Yuppie fans, and besides I am a Sox fan (but back the Cubs unless they play the Sox).

One time, I broke down and bought the hat, but have never worn it.

However, today, I will don it in honor of Number 10.


2. OUTSIDE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS-- I put them up before I left for North Carolina, but noticed some of them didn't come on before I left. After some exploration this morning, I found the offending strand and will replace it.

Plus, I think I might have plugged too many strands into the outlet so will take care of that as well.


3. INSIDE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS-- As if I didn't have enough Christmas decorations in NC, I also have to decorate Margaritaville in the basement and set up the village under the tree. But, I enjoy do that stuff so will probably survive.


4. NIU GAME-- I put up the Huskie banner in the yard with difficulty because of the frozen ground. We plan on watching part of it at Tommy's and the rest at Margaritaville.

Just Some Stuff and Good to Be Home. --RoadDog

Thanks for these, Uncle Bo.

FUNNY SIGNS: In a gynecologist's office: "Dr. Jones, at your cervix."

No comments: