Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where Were You November 21, 1973?-- Part 2

Again, I was on the road that day so all comments are mine. Too bad though. Stroud always has some really great information to give about the tunes. I'm still not sure how much comes right from him and how much he has to look up.

KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR-- BOB DYLAN-- One of my favorite Dylan songs.
I GOT A NAME-- JIM CROCE-- Imagine what this guy could have done had he not died so soon after making it.

HELEN WHEELS-- PAUL McCARTNEY & WINGS-- Sir Paul's tribute to driving. A British "Get Your Kicks on Route 66" if you will.
MIND GAMES-- JOHN LENNON-- Who was the better post Beatle, Beatle? I liked them all, but will still have to go with George, who was my favorite Beatle all along.

PAINTED LADIES-- IAN THOMAS-- And we're not talking about Victorian houses here, either.
HELLO, IT'S ME-- TODD RUNDGREN-- Der Todd pre-drum bangin' all day.

Give me Some of That Sweet Soul Music. --RoadDog


FUNNY SIGNS-- On a fence: "Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive."

No comments: