Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Movie Scratches: Hangover-- Teacher-- Cars-- Larry

A dog's look at some current movies.

First number is how many I've seen this year.


37. HANGOVER II-- 6-23-- FOX LAKE $5.50-- It all started off so innocently, a bunch of guys having a toast to one who was getting married. Then....


38. BAD TEACHER-- 6-30-- FOX LAKE $5.50-- Surely, I knew no one that bad. And don't call me Shirley.


39. CARS 2-- 7-6-- FOX LAKE $4-- Who'd Have Figured Sir Tow Mater?


40. LARRY CROWNE-- 7-6-- FOX LAKE $4-- Making the best of two bad situations.


I Like to See Movies with Few Others, That Way I get Both Armrests. --RoadDog


YOU MIGHT BE FROM CHICAGO IF...You know the very first Area Code, the famous one.


That would be 312 in case you're wondering.

No comments: