Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OK, It's Official, I'm a Debit Guy Now

And not because I wanted to be, but monetarily, it is better that I be one. My bank has a deal where if I use the debit card or checks 12 times in a month and have one electronic deposit or payment plan, I will get 3.01% interest for up to $25,000 and .50% for money above that. Sure beats getting .15% in the regular banking account.

So, I didn't want to, but....

Of course, I had a hell of a time getting both into the bank account and the bill payment account. Even though I signed up for it before July 4th, I was only able to get into the whole debit thing starting this last Monday. Nothing with this new technology is EVER EASY for me.

'However, I used the old debut card three times Monday, three times yesterday and four times today, so reaching my twelve times each month shouldn't be a problem.

However, it does cut into my GM Card earnings, but 3.01% is just too much of a deal in these days of minuscule interest, all to help the GRBs make more money.


GROANERS: It's SO H-O-T. How hot is it? It's so hot that two baseball players are fighting over a fan.

No comments: