Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Five Big Retailers That Will Be Gone in Five Years

From the April 11th Yahoo! Finance by Brian Sozzi.

I'm just listing, go to site to find out why.

1. J.C. Penney's
2.  Staples
3.  Sears
4.  Radio Shack
5.  Barnes & Noble

Sad to see these go, although I don't even know if I've ever been in a Staples store.  I rarely go into Sears of Penney's.  Of course, I really hated it when a hedge fund guy got Sears and K-Mart, which marked the beginning of the end of those two stores.  Not much lower than a hedge fund and, especially the manager of one.

I also rarely went into Radio Shack's, even back in the 70s.

I will definitely miss Barnes & Nobles, even though there are none around here.  The loss of our local Border's helped get me off of the book box stores, even though I really liked them.

I Hate to See Stuff From My Past Go.  --RoadDog

No comments: