Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

TV Guide's Fall TV Guide Scorecard: Put On the Going, Gone List

These are shows that are ending or already canceled (that I like to watch):

30 Rock (ending) NBC
Last Resort (ABC)
The Office (ending) NBC
Zero Hour ABC--  Now, this was a show I could really sink my teeth into with history and detective work.  Sort of a "National Treasure" meets "Indiana Jones."

TV Guide says these are shows whose future is not so good (that I like):

1600 Penn-- NBC  I couldn't imagine how a comedy about the White House could be funny, but this group worked.
Body of Proof--  ABC
Community--  NBC  Getting a bit far-fetched.

CSI: NY--  CBS
Golden Boy--  CBS--  New, but I'm liking it.
Guys With Kids--   NBC--  Didn't think I'd like it, but it sort of grew on me.
Rules of Engagement--  CBS--  Now, I'd really miss this one.
Whitney--  NBC

Definitely Watching TOO Much TV.  --RoadDog


TOO PUNNY:  I know a guy who is addicted to brake fluid, but says he can stop anytime.

No comments: