Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 5, 2013

NC Spring 2013 Trip: April 1st

Back on I-77 several miles north of that horrendous vehicle pile up from yesterday in which three were killed and many sent to the hospital.  I had heard that it had been cleared off, though.

Past Wytheville and up to West Virginia and past where the rock slide had been on my way down.  It was all clear, except the shoulder was closed for some reason.  West Virginia Turnpike, paid my $6 and kept an eye on those mountainsides.

At Ripley, got off and back onto US-33 and the 100 miles to Columbus and then I-70 west to Dayton exits and got my Skyline Chili fix and a room at the next door Super 8 for $33.

Almost Home Now.  --RoadDog


TOO PUNNY:  How does Moses make his tea?  Why, Hebrews it.

No comments: