Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thanks a Lot, Village Plow Guy

Yesterday, we received around seven inches here in Spring Grove throughout a steady day of snowing. While clearing off the driveway and sidewalk twice, I noticed that the street hadn't been plowed. //// Man, was I ever in a surprise this morning. There at the foot of the driveway by the street was a 1 1/2 to 2 foot pile of that wonderful "Heavy Snow" that happens whenever the plow makes a deposit. And, it was heavy and the pile about five feet wide. /// Making it even worse, I could see that the neighbors across the street had just a 5-6-inch pile of snow. I wonder what I did to get such favored treatment? I am going to have to talk with the village about it. //// Not Complaining, But, Gee Whiz!! --RoadDog

No comments: