Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Messin' With the Chipmunk

All sorts of fun out in the yard this past week.

1.  CONFUSING THE CHIPMUNK--  A week ago, i noticed that one of our chipmunks had gotten up on one of the bird feeders and was trying to lift the basket to get at the seed.  He couldn
't, but i sure enjoyed watching him/her trying.  A couple days ago, I looked out at the feeders and saw the birds perched on the iron and looking down.

There was Mr. Chipmunk up there again and this time really gorging himself.  I chased him off.

Later, I attached a cup to the main pole hanging by a string and within a minute, he was up there checking it out.  It was hilarious watching him put his head very carefully up into the cup.  I think he thought that perhaps I was trying to catch him as he never attempted to get past it.

We'll have to see if I succeeded.  I'm sure he's off somewhere thinking about it and planning.

We'll See.  --RoadDog


No comments: