Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

WLS Top Ten from July 30, 1965: "I Got You Babe"

1.  SATISFACTION-- Rolling Stones
2.  WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT--  Tom Jones
3.  SAVE YOUR HEART FOR ME--  Gary Lewis

4.  I'M A FOOL--  Dino, Desi & Billy
5.  BABY I'M YOURS--  Barbara Lewis
6.  CARA MIA--  Jay & the Americans
7.  WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE--  Jackie DeShannon

8.  I LIKE IT LIKE THAT--  Dave Clark Five
9.  CALIFORNIA GIRLS--  Beach Boys
10.  I GOT YOU BABE--  Sonny and Cher

"So Go and Powder That Cute Little Pussycat Nose."  --RoadDog


HEADLINES FROM 2029:  Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as California.


No comments: