Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, July 3, 2015

WLS Top Ten for July 2, 1965

Always a big thanks for Oldies Loon providing this.

1.  MR. TAMBOURINE MAN--  Byrds
2.  WOOLY BULLY--  Sam the Sham
3.  I CAN'T HELP MYSELF--  Four Tops

4.  I WANT CANDY--  Strangeloves
5.  SATISFACTION--  Rolling Stones
6.  WONDERFUL WORLD--  Herman Hermits
7.  FOR YOUR LOVE--  Yardbirds

8.  CRYING IN THE CHAPEL--  Elvis Presley
9.  I'M HENRY THE VIII, I AM--  Herman's Hermits
10.  A WALK IN THE BLACK FOREST--  Horst Jankowski

So, Herman's Hermits have two songs in the top ten.  How many Beatles songs are there?

Wendy Rice goes back to 1970 on her Saturday Morning Flashback show tomorrow 8-noon on WXRT in Chicago.

"I'm an Eightball Man, That's What I Am."  --RoadDog


THE WISDOM OF WILL ROGERS:   Always drink upstream from the herd.

No comments: