Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Listening to WLS Songs from July 9, 1965-- Part 3

33.  YES I'M READY--Her biggest hit, went to #5.  I knew the song, just wanted to hear it again.

32.  IT FEELS SO RIGHT/EASY QUESTION--  Elvis Presley  #55 from his movie "Tickle Me."  A pretty bad song for the first one.  The second song was much better and went to #11.

30.  I'M A FOOL--  Dino, Desi & Billy.  I knew the song, just wanted to hear it again.  Kind of a take on "Louie, Louie."  Went to #17.  Dena Martin and Lucy's kids with friend Billy

28.  ONE DYIN' & BURYIN'--  Roger Miller  Roger comes up with a sure-fire way to forget a bad love.  Commit suicide.  To #34.

27.  CHANTILLY LACE--  Rene & Rene  I knew the song, but not this version, half of it was sung in Spanish by this Mexican-American duo.  It did not chart nationally.  "Chantilly Lace" like you've never heard it before.

"You Can't Be Kind to Me, Girl.  You Always treat me bad, girl."-- RoadDog


"I'm a Fool"

No comments: