Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!! September 24-Sept 30: Friday Is Drink Beer Day!!!


**  I'd Celebrate That.

SEPTEMBER 24, MONDAY--  Cherries Jubilee Day**  I don't think I've ever had any, but sounds good.  Punctuation Day**  : or ;,

SEPTEMBER 25, TUESDAY--  COMIC BOOK DAY**  I sure loved my comics growing up, especially "Sgt. Rock and Easy Company."    I wasn't much into the superheroes though.  ONE HIT WONDER DAY**  They make fun of them, but they sure had one more song hit than I did.  VOTER REGISTRATION DAY**  You should be registered and vote every election.

SEPTEMBER 26, WEDNESDAY--  Pancake Day**  Women's Health & Fitness Day**

SEPTEMBER 27, THURSDAY--  Chocolate Milk Day**   Love my chocolate milk.

SEPTEMBER 28, FRIDAY--  Drink Beer Day****  Hey, they're playing my song.  Strawberry Cream Pie**

SEPTEMBER 29, SATURDAY--  Coffee Day**  As I sit here a-typin' away with my two fingers and drinking my cup of coffee.   VFW Day**  Great organization, and at the McHenry, Illinois, post you can get rich playing Queen of Hearts.  The lady who won last week will get $2.5 million after taxes.

SEPTEMBER 30, SUNDAY--  Chewing Gum Day

RoadDog

REPORTED IN THE PAPER:  A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas, Kwik Shop and demanded all the money in the cash drawer.  Apparently the take was too small, so he tied up the store clerk and worked the counter himself until police showed up and grabbed him.

No comments: