Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, September 24, 2018

From a Hurricane and Eyes to a Frostee and Sunnyside


FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14

Hurricane Florence hit Wrightsville Beach, N.C., right by Topsail Beach and Carolina Beach, two of my favorite beaches in the world.  Until a year and a half ago, I owned a condo that I inherited from Mom on Topsail Beach, second tow from the ocean.  Sure glad I don't own it now.

Follow up eye exam with my eye doctor since I had cataract surgery yesterday.  Everything's fine.  We then stopped at Wendy's for those great 4 for $4 specials and split a 50 cent Frostee.  Love those Frostees!

Went to Sunnyside later in the afternoon.  ($5 pitchers on Fridays)

I Can See Again!!  --RoadDog

REPORTED IN THE PAPER:  Fire investigators on Maui have determined the cause of a blaze that destroyed a $127,000 house last month.  A short in the newly-installed fire prevention system.  But Wait Till Tomorrow.  There's More.


No comments: