Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

JSS: Senior Moments-- Cataract Surgery


JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  SENIOR MOMENTS--  Well, I had two senior moments the other day.  Before I left to go shopping, I couldn't find my flip phone, or as Brother Bob calls it, my idiot phone.  Had to call it to find it.

Then, when I got home and then ready to go somewhere else, I couldn't find my keys.  Looked everywhere.  Took a different vehicle and when I got back home, Liz had found the keys.  They were in the ignition.

2.  CATARACT SURGERY--  This past Thursday I had outpatient cataract surgery on my right eye.  It went well and now the cloud on the right eye has been lifted.  But, those eye drops sure burn and I have to take three kinds four times a day.

--RoadDog




No comments: