Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

JSS: Dadburn Snow's Back-- One Down-- " 2012" Again

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. DADBURN SNOW'S BACK-- Just got in from shoveling about two inches of heavy snow with another 11 forecast. I still think that the lousy snowmobilers should have to come over and clear my driveway and sidewalks before they go out and have fun. Why should I have to suffer so they can have fun?


2. ONE DOWN-- Last Friday, I watched the first of my Big Three Christmas movies, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." "It's a Wonderful Life" is on this Saturday. Of course, "A Christmas Story" will be on the 24-hour marathon Christmas Day.


3. "2012" AGAIN-- Yesterday, I went to the Fox Lake Theatre and saw "2012" again. I still consider it the "Mother of all Disaster Movies." I still didn't see all the destruction. I have heard the so-called "critics" have panned it, but they obviously are on a different planet.

I's Go See it Again. --RoadDog

No comments: