Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The "Woist Kinda" Snow

Woke up this morning and had to go out and play in the worst kind of snow there is--wet and heavy!!! And about five inches of it to boot.

It took me about three times as long to clear the driveway and front sidewalk as usual. My snow blower is good on a regular snow up to six or seven inches, but struggles with the wet stuff. My usual walking up and down the driveway would not suffice. I had to start from the middle and walk to the sides and stop often to clear the sludge out.

I tell you, I'm getting TOO OLD for this.

And, NOT one single snowmobiler stopped to help me. It's the LEAST they could do so they can have THEIR fun.

The Dog and the Aching Blacktop. --RoadDog

No comments: