Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Them, Not Me-- Sure Hits Home for Me

Recently, one of my favorite comic, Zits, had a strip that I couldn't agree more with.

FIRST PANEL: The dad is watching as Jeremy and Pierce are on their blackberries or I-Pods or whatever.

JEREMY-- "The next big thing is..."

PIERCE-- I've heard they're coming out with..."


SECOND PANEL: Dad is still watching with somewhat of a bewildered look on his face. Jeremy and Pierce are walking off, still deep in conversation.

JEREMY-- "Pretty soon everybody is going to be..."
PIERCE-- "It won't be long before..."
JEREMY-- "So Much faster than..."
PIERCE-- "It's right around the corner."


LAST PANEL: Jeremy's dad looks to his wife and says "I'm sick of the future."

My feeling exactly, Dad.

Time to Slow Down. --RoadDog

No comments: