Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some Really Good Christmas Music-- Part 1

I am sitting here right now listening to the Surf radio station out of North Myrtle Beach, SC, 94.9 FM and also listening to a cassette tape I made a few years back that I call "ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS #1."

It is my own compilation of my absolute favorite Christmas songs.

SIDE ONE

WHITE CHRISTMAS-- Drifters
THIS CHRISTMAS-- Donnie Hathaway

GEE WHIZ, IT'S CHRISTMAS-- Carla Thomas
MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS-- Koko Taylor

I'M YOUR SANTA-- Lil Ed & the Blues Imperials
DECK THE HALLS WITH BOOGIE WOOGIE-- Katie Webster

PLEASE COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS-- Aaron Neville
LET IT SNOW-- Aaron Neville

CHRISTMAS BAYOU-- Beausoleil
IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR-- Beausoleil

LOUISIANA CHRISTMAS DAY-- Aaron Neville
MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY-- Charles Brown

CHRISTMAS COMES ONCE A YEAR-- Amos Milburn
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING-- Hank Ballard

And, Even better, It IS On Cassette Tape!!! --RoadDog

A backward poet writes inverse.

No comments: