Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 18, 2009

JSS: Talking "Avatar"-- 30,000 Miles-- The Fun with Outside Lights-- "Lie Down Chicago Bears"

Just Some Stuff.


1. TALKING "AVATAR"-- I just got back from seeing the movie "Avatar." Probably one of the best movies I've ever seen and I will no doubt go back to see it again. My suggestion to you, Go See It.

I wasn't too happy to find out it was 3D so had to purchase the glasses for an extra $2 at the Fox Lake Theatre here in Illinois. Total cost was $7.50.

There is just too much to see.


2. 30,000 MILES-- Forgot to mention that the truck (2005 Dakota) just hit 30,000 miles as I was returning from the Legion with the keg Sunday.


3. THE FUN WITH OUTSIDE LIGHTS-- I just got back inside from checking lights outside and this time of the year that is a C-O-L-D job. Some of the C-9s were burned out and part of a strand of icicle lights were out. These required some jostling but they came on right away.

I've also had to get the strands around the garage and northeast corner on as well as the big wreath in front of the house.


4. "LIE DOWN CHICAGO BEARS"-- Today's Chicago Tribune had a video that pretty-well sums up this year's edition of our Chicago Bears. Go tot he web site www.chicagotribune.com and right now you can scroll to it. Otherwise look up "Lie Down Chicago Bears," the Team's New Fight Song.

More Fun Than You Can Imagine. --RoadDog

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

No comments: