Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, January 30, 2015

JSS: Decent Winter So Far-- Groundhog Days-- Cubs Hat

JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  DECENT WINTER SO FAR--  After that horror that was last winter, this one has been much better, despite all the scary predictions of it being worse.  I can live with that.

2.  GROUNDHOG DAYS--  The annual Woodstock, Illinois, Groundhog Days kicked off last night with the lighting of the Groundhog and continues tonight with the Groundhog Day Ball at the Moose Lodge in Woodstock, where the dance and auction was filmed in the movie.  They have a buffet and a band.

3.  CUBS HAT--  I have been getting a lot of comments about my Cubs hat that I have been wearing this past week.  Everyone knows I like the Cubs, but won't wear any of their gear.  But, I am wearing my Cubs hat in honor of the late-great Ernie Banks.

We'll miss you, Ernie.  Especially that ever-present smile.

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog


WITTY OBSERVATIONS:  Everyone has the right to be stupid.  SOME just abuse the privilege.

No comments: