From the Dec. 30, 2014, Yahoo! News "7 Reasons Not to Trash Your Tree After Christmas."
You don't have to just pitch it out. here are some things you can do with it.
1. Chop it up for mulch.
2. Cut the boughs off and use them as overwinter mulch.
3. Cut the wood into slices and make coasters and trivets.
4. Makes a great fuel for outdoor fires. Obviously don't burn them in your fireplace.
5. Sink them to the bottom of a pond or lake to make fish habitats.
6. Set outside for an excellent home for the lil' birdies.
7. Good for your compost heap as they have both the green and browns you're looking for.
Tannenbaum It. --RoadDog
YOU THINK ENGLISH IS EASY? Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend?