Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 25, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!! Feb. 25-27: Chocolate-Covered Peanuts, Pistachios and Strawberries


**  I'd Celebrate That!!

FEBRUARY 25

LET'S ALL EAT RIGHT DAY--**  If I like it and it's health, alright.  Otherwise, NO!!  Ant and everything you eat is bad for you.

NATIONAL CHOCOLATE-COVERED PEANUT DAY--  **  Seems to be at cross-purposes with the first thing.

NATIONAL CLAM CHOWDER DAY--  **  I love this soup.

QUIET DAY--  **  Well, yes and no.  Never when my tunes are going.


FEBRUARY 26

NATIONAL PISTACHIO DAY--  **  I must have three bags of them stocked up.  But, I love any kind of nut.


FEBRUARY 27

NATIONAL RETRO DAY--    **  I'm all about retro.  Ask anybody.

NATIONAL STRAWBERRY DAY--  **  I just finished eating some strawberries.  Few things finer.


MMMMmmmm.  Strawberries.   --RoadDog

COME SAIL AWAY.  "Come Sail Away" was a 1977 hit song for what group?


Styx

No comments: