Saturday, February 9, 2019
Past Movie Scratches: Voyage-- Million-- Mine-- Cocoon-- Dredd-- Velvet
Past Movie Scratches-- Movies I saw on TV in 2018.
7. THE LONG VOYAGE HOME-- 2-6-- Dodging U-boats with John Wayne in the early days of World War II.
8. ONE MILLION B.C.-- 2-7-- Cave Man love and all the things that will kill you back then.
9. THIS LAND IS MINE-- 2-8-- Life in a German-occupied town during World War II.
10. COCOON-- 2-8-- The Senior Set find the Fountain of Youth in a pool beside their Old Folks Home and live it up, until....
11. JUDGE DREDD-- 2-11-- Judge, Jury and Executioner. That's Sylvester Stallone.
12. NATIONAL VELVET-- 2-11-- Unlikely winner of the Grand National race. Velvet Brown was Elizabeth Taylor's name in the movie.
Popcorn With Seasoning!! --RoadDog
LINES FOR WOMEN: Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to your place and I'll go to mine.