Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 9, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! Feb. 8-10: Pizza Pie Day Today


FEBRUARY 8

BOY SCOUT DAY**    A great organization.  As a matter of fact, Sunday, we are going over to Johnsburg for a Boy Scout Pig Roast to support them (and I really like pig roasts!!)

NATIONAL KITE FLYING DAY--**  More meaning to "Go Fly A Kite."

OPERA DAY   Well.  I don't know.  But if the guy from "The Upside" can learn to like it, I guess there is hope for me.

FEBRUARY 9

CHOCOLATE DAY**  Chocolate?  Chocolate?  What is that?

PIZZA PIE DAY**   As Homer would say,  "MMMMmmmmmm.  Pizza."

READ IN THE BATHTUB DAY   All I ever get from that is a wet book.   And we're not even going to talk about the newspaper.  Near impossible in the shower, though.

FEBRUARY 10

NATIONAL FLANNEL DAY**  "Oh, I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK."

NATIONAL MAN DAY**  If the ladies can have their Valentine's Day, we can have out day too.

TEDDY DAY   Not really into Teddy Bears.   Lego My Teddy.

UMBRELLA DAY**  They come in real handy on certain kinds of days, but not real windy days.

--RoadDog

No comments: