Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

JSIS: Chicago's Mayoral Election-- Grammys-- Tax Commercials--


JSIS--   Just Some Interesting Stuff

1.  CHICAGO'S MAYORAL ELECTION--  Many, many folks running for it after the Rahm "decided" not to run after the McDonald affair.  But, one thing I am enjoying about the commercials is that they are not attacking each other, but saying what they want to do.  I get so tired of all the mud-slinging in the other elections.  

Listening to the other commercials, it would appear that all of the candidates should be in jail or in one of the lower realms of hell.

2.  GRAMMYS--  Watched parts of the Grammy Awards on Sunday.  I was amazed at how many musicians I'd never heard of before.  Guess I am now officially out of the music loop.

3.  TAX COMMERCIALS--  I don't know about you, but I sure am tired of the near-constant barrage of do-your-tax commercials we are getting bombarded with until April 15.  Need a break.  And they will be happy to get you your refund immediately for a NOMINAL FEE.

Music?  What Music?  --RoadDog

GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED  (From the Wassup Magazine):  2.  No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.


No comments: