Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 3, 2020

JSS: John Deere Green Tractor in Driveway-- First Chipmunk-- First Day OD-- Goodbye "Hawaii Five-O"


JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  JOHN DEERE GREEN IN DRIVEWAY--  Today, I got a sure sign of spring in that my 1994 lawn tractor was delivered by Buck Brothers in Wauconda.  All washed up, tuned up and ready to go.

2.  FIRST CHIPMUNK--  Yesterday, I saw my first chipmunk scampering across the deck.  Since they hibernate in the winter, does this mean spring?  However, they are going to be greatly disappointed as I am about out of safflower seed (their favorite) and don't intend to restock till all this stuff is over.  Sorry Chippers!

3.  FIRST DAY OD--  And, we had a mighty fine day today with sun and temps in the mid 60s.  So, I went out an sat OD (On Deck), read the Chicago Tribune, ate peanuts and had a coupla beers.  Now, that is a way to enjoy yourself anytime, but especially in these days.

4.  GOODBYE "HAWAII FIVE-O"--  Tonight is the series finale of one of my favorite shows.    Loved the cast, but not so much Dan-O's current haircut.  And that beautiful scenery.  Have some shrimp for me guys.

All this reminds you that there is another world.

Now, Once We get Rid of the "V" Ain't Things Gonna Be Better!  --RoadSpring

LAUGHTER HELPS WITH THE "V":  "For me to stop touching my face, I'm gonna need one of those dog cones."



No comments: