Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

NCAA Final Four, 2020 Tournament (And You Thought You Weren't Going to Get It This Year


Two weekends, they would have played the 4 games to break the Elite 8 down to the Final Four.

The Tribune's picks:

MIDWEST WINNER

#1  Kansas

EAST  WINNER

#2  Florida State

*************************

WEST WINNER

#3  Seton Hall

SOUTH WINNER

#3  Michigan State

**************************************

These are particularly hard as I like all four teams.  If I go with Little Guys, I'd pull for Dayton and Gonzaga.  If I go with the Big Guys, it would be Kansas and Michigan State.

Decisions, decisions.

MY FINAL FOUR

*************************

MIDWEST WINNER

#1  Kansas

EAST WINNER

#1  Dayton

***********************

WEST WINNER

#1  Gonzaga

SOUTH WINNER

#3  Michigan State

I'll split the difference.

At least Kentucky is not in there.  I have never liked Kentucky.  And now, I also would have been pulling against UNC and Duke, two teams I've always liked in the Big Guys.  But Duke now is one of those one-and-done schools (like Kentucky) where they get all new starters every year.  I don't like UNC because of what they did to the Silent Sam statue.

So, who would your Final Four be?

--B-BallDog

LAUGHTER HELPS WITH THE "V":  To the tune of Paul Simon's "Fifty Ways to
Leave Your Lover":

"Sneeze Into Your Sleeve, Steve
To Keep Virus Free."



No comments: