Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Some Mighty Good TV Tonight


I'll be recording NBC on the old VHS VCR tonight.  Love those three Chicago dramas, you know, especially "Chicago Fire."

I'll be watching ABC as one of my favorite sitcoms has its series finale tonight, "Modern Family."  I didn't watch it for the first four years because of some of the people on it.  But, when I did finally see it, they were fantastic.

And, then, at 9, its "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" which will be returning to primetime.  When it was first out, that was a definite watch for me.  I love trivia games like "Jeopardy" and also used to play a lot of NTN/Buzztime at bars back in the day.

Pass the Popcorn.  --RoadDog


No comments: