Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Good Things Coming Out of the "V"-- Part 2: Throwing Stuff Out, Movies and John Prine


Continued from March 30.

**  I will be able to find the top of the bar as I clear everything off it.

**  We are eating stuff in the freezer.  Sadly some has to be thrown out with 2015 and before dates on the items.  A lot of stuff is nothing more than a block of ice.

**  We are cleaning out the refrigerator.  There are things in there that I don't remember having.  Plus, some real icky items which have been thrown out.  I swear, one thing made a bolt for it.

**  Plus, all the pantries are being cleared out with some way old stuff, as old as 2003, being thrown out.

**  I've been listening to a lot of John Prine tunes on You Tube.  I liked him before, but not as much as now.  He was a great entertainer.  What a way with words.

**  Plus, lots and lots of movies and even marathons.  Just this past week, I watched the Harry Potter marathon on USA.

**  Liz and I have been making a date to watch MeTV's "MASH" from 6-7 p.m.  You forget how good that show was.

**  This has been a really crummy spring so far.  Since the middle of March, we've only had about six decent days.  The last three days, we've had snow flurries and a little accumulation.  Looking forward to getting some 60+ days.

**  Fortunately, we have a big house, so we don't get on each other's way.  She stays upstairs and I stay downstairs for a lot of the day.

--RoadDog

LAUGHTER TO DEAL WITH THE "V":  To the tune of "Fifty Ways to leave Your Lover."

"Just use some Purell, Mel
Keep wipes near at hand, man
Don't Listen to John, Don
You don't need more TP."


No comments: