Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 3, 2020

"Prop Me Up By the Jukebox" We'll Sure Be Missing You Joe!! Death of Joe Diffie


Well, this song pretty well says it all.  If our local bar(s) was/were open, we'd sure do that for you, Buddy.  Prop you up by the jukebox and put a stiff one in your hand.

One of my all-time favorite country singers has gone on to that big old John Deere water tower.  Thanks to the "V".

I must have eight CDs by him, including a Greatest Hits one that is on my Ultimate Jukebox.  If you make it to that, you know I must really enjoy your music.

Right now, I am listening to "John Deere Green" over and over.  One of my all-time favorites.

"Third Rock From the Sun"

"Better Than the Beatles"

"Honky Tonk Attitude"

"Pickup Man"

"If the Devil Danced (In Empty Pockets)"

So Long Old Mullet Head.  What Would Charlene Say?  --RoadFan


No comments: