Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Done Seen It All: Butt Paste, Labels, Monsters, Butt Paste Part 2

Let's file this under things I never expected to see. Maybe it's a Halloween thing.


1. BUTT PASTE-- Received an offer to save a buck on original formula, all natural or maximum strength Boudreaux's Butt Paste. More on that later.


2. LABELS-- And believe it or not, received another offer for 250 easy peel self stick address labels. And I have my choice of them in white, gold, clear, rainbow, American flag or silver. And, for the amazingly low price of $3.65!! Oh yes, and it comes in an easy to use Label Dispenser.

The only problem is, I'm kinda up to my **** in my address labels with more coming in all the time, especially as Christmas approaches. The organizations looking for donations have made sure of that.

3. MONSTERS-- Cartoon Parade in the Oct. 9th Parade Magazine had two Godzilla-like monsters destroying a city, with one about to do in a neat-looking old building. The other one turns and says to him, "Not that one--we'll have the Historical Society after us."

Good one. I belong to several historical and preservation groups. Now, if we could just get Walgreen's and CVS to leave those historical structures alone.


4. BUTT PASTE, Part 2: Now, that would be a good name for a band. Actually, Boudreaux's Butt Paste is made for babies and is a diaper rash ointment skin protectant invented by Louisiana Pharmacist George Boudreaux in 1978, way too late for my baby days.

Find out more at www.buttpaste.com

Well, I never. --RoadDog

No comments: