Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's Over, It's Finally Over...Too Bad


At 4:22 AM, the Drive's 2000 song A to Z rock essentials came to an end with David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust". It started last Friday. Now, that's one great effort by a station.

I listened to it as much as possible and it really bought back some memories. They have a massive pdf file with every song listed that was played. I'd like them to make another list of the songs by each performer and group. I'd have to guess the Beatles had the most, but I'm not going through the list myself to determine it.

I'm setting the alarm for tomorrow at 7 AM so I can hear Bob Stroud's Time Warp back to the songs playing on your radio on July 1, 1967, gads, 40 years ago. Has it really been that long? You can hear it at:

www.wdrv.com

Time Warpin's Back to July 1, 1967. --RoadDog

No comments: