Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Top Ten Beach Songs


I just finished voting for my picks for the top 40 Beach Songs on The Surf, 94.9 FM out of North Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm sitting here in Illinois, listening to Billy Smith do his Morning Show live. That's really something. Listeners to the station are invited to cast their votes from a list of 60-70 songs.

My Top Ten Picks this week:

1. Highway #9- Tharold Huffman
2. Beach Music and Bar-Be-Que- Clifford Curry
3. Billy's Club Savoy- Out of Towners
4. Creek Don't Rise- Gary Bass
5. Eat Mo Grits- Coppertones
6. Drink Up- Big Time Party Band
7. Heartbreaker- Butch Hargett Project
8. Shag Beach Party- Clifford Curry
9. If There's a Tear- Craig Woolard Band
10. Carolina Beach Motion- Summerdaze

Keep on Beachin' Down that Two Lane Highway. --RoadBeach


No comments: