Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Every Bloomin' THing: Yard's Trying to Do Me In!!!


As I get older, I realize I planted WAY too much. It is not as easy as it used to be as my poor, aching back will attest. I'm too poor to get a yardman like some rich folks I know.

The daisies are, as Dad would say, are "taking over." I must have thrown away several thousand last year, but they just keep coming back. They're beautiful, though, and I intend to always keep them. Right now, I have a blast of white. The wild phlox are mostly gone.

I have been digging up the mums, purple coneflowers, and black-eyed Susans and transplanting them all over the flower beds.

The columbines are in full bloom right now. I must have about 40 of them. The 60 or 70 various hostas are up now as well.

Worth the Hurt, Though --RoadDog


No comments: